- Our next edition is on the 28th of February -
UnpackingPolitics - 2019 election series: EVERYTHING IS THE ECONOMY
Economist Xhanti Payi at Ponte City - 28 February, 18h30 for 19h00. South Africa heads to the polls in the most important election since 1994
With the globe’s highest rate youth unemployment, the world’s largest inequality gap and growing poverty - who does South Africa really belong to?
- Is Cyril Ramaphosa the one to change South Africa’s economic fortunes?
- How does Corruption and Bribery affect the economy?
- Why isn’t our GDP growing fast enough?
- What is white monopoly capital?
- How can young people play their part?
Award winning journalist Nickolaus Bauer in conversation with renowned economist Xhanti Payi over a delicious cheese and wine on Ponte’s 51st floor
Join some of South Africa's most renowned political analysts in conversation with award winning political journalist Nickolaus Bauer over a delicious be a cheese and wine offering. The event will take place at Dlala Nje's venue on the 51st floor of the iconic Ponte building from 18h30 for 19h00 to 21h30.